Saturday, December 13, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thanks to everyone who came along to last Friday's sort of Christmassy Kiss & Make Up. We had a great turn out and really enjoyed the night. Although the mistletoe and (mulled) wine didn't put in an appearance, we were still able to enjoy the real taste of Christmas, thanks to Eva's mince pies and Hannah's delicious Christmas cake. Here are a few more photos of the night.
The next Kiss & Make Up is on New Year's Eve, at the Vauxhall Griffin. Tickets are £6 each, and must be purchased in advance from the bar. If you want to come along, be quick as places are limited and there will be no tickets on sale at the door on the night. We've got some treats and surprise DJs planned and it promises to be a great night. Hope to see you there.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
1. It is FREE. Which in ‘TheCurrentFinancialClimate’ makes for ridiculously good value.
2. There will be mulled wine. And not even mulled in a microwave.
3. There will be Mariah. All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
4. There will be a video including such comedy greats as the Two Ronnies and Morecambe & Wise.
5. The last one was so much fun, Stuart had to be forcibly ejected from the booth at home time while the crowd bayed for more.
6. Hopefully that funny man with the puffa jacket and menacing way with the pool cue won’t be there.
7. I might bring mistletoe – lest we forget the spirit of our patron, St Etienne.
8. There will be Christmas-themed cakes. And pies. And chocolates out a tin.
9. I have just downloaded some Another Level.
10. It won’t be the same without you.
It’s at the Vauxhall Griffin, from 8 (although it’s a pub, and pubs are always open, so you’re allowed to be there earlier).